The jet pump is designed for well development, exploration of wells and intensification of oil inflow from wells.
Jet Pro 4 allows you to carry out the following technological operations:
- Reduction of bottomhole pressure and induction of inflow from the formation;
- Impact on the formation by alternating (cyclic) differential pressures;
- Multi-cycle hydrodynamic studies from lower to higher depressions with registration of bottomhole pressure with autonomous gauges;
- Chemical treatment of formations with subsequent extraction of reaction products.
The listed operations can be performed in any combination and sequence.
Principle of operation
- The device is driven by the injection of the working fluid by pump units located on the surface.
- The device allows you to create depressions on formations without the use of compressor units.
- The principle of operation of the device eliminates the possibility of explosive gas-air mixtures and uncontrolled oil and gas manifestations in the well.
- The device reduces the bottomhole pressure only in the sub-packer interval. The rest of the wellbore maintains normal hydrostatic pressure.
- As a working fluid for Jet Pro 4, a fluid used for well killing (water, saline solution, surfactant solution) is used.
- The unit can operate in low reservoir pressure conditions without the inclusion of an equalization valve in the layout and with a packer without tubing bypass.
- The device allows the pressure above and below the packer to be equalized after the work is completed, so that the packer can be safely unloaded without the need for additional devices.