Conducting hydraulic fracturing followed by development of the well with a jet pump
Jet Pro Frac allows you to carry out the following technological operations:
- Reduction of bottomhole pressure and induction of inflow from the formation
- Impact on the formation by alternating (cyclic) differential pressures
- Multi-cycle hydrodynamic studies from lower to higher depressions with registration of bottomhole pressure with autonomous gauges
- Chemical treatment of formations with subsequent extraction of reaction products
- Perform hydraulic fracturing and clean the well from proppant
Principle of operation
- Put into action by injection the working fluid by pumping units located on the surface.
- Allows you to create depressions on the formations without the use of compressor units.
- The principle of operation of the device eliminates the possibility of explosive gas-air mixtures and uncontrolled oil and gas manifestations in the well.
- The device reduces the bottomhole pressure only in the sub-packer interval. The rest of the wellbore maintains normal hydrostatic pressure.
- As a working fluid for Jet Pro Frac, a fluid used for well killing (water, saline solution, surfactant solution) is used.