• The well is disconnected from the conduit by the operator of the Customer’s shop;
• Arrangement of equipment, piping of the mouth, filling the topping tank from the conduit.
Conducting hydrodynamic impact on the formation:
• Measurement of injectivity by hydrodynamic impact on the formation;
• Injection of fluid into the formation at maximum flow rate under pressure not exceeding the stock tubing pressure testing limit/pressure release – cyclical repetition of this operation in order to drain the formation. As a result, the bottomhole zone is washed, a network of artificial fractures is created, and an initial increase in injectivity is achieved (the duration of the operation depends on the progress in injectivity);
• Pumping the acid composition into the formation (Customer’s contractor);
• Acid reaction in the formation (2 hours);
• Dissipation of acid reaction products by injecting fluid into the formation with NEKKO’s pump units.
Dismantling of hydrodynamic impact equipment, connection of the well to the water line by the operator of the Customer’s workshop, cleaning of the territory.