The Pulse jet pump is designed to induce flow from the formation for well survey and near-wellbore impact, and in particular for fields with abnormally low formation pressures and high (up to 1 Darsi) formation permeability.
Pulse with sealing sleeve allows you to carry out the following technological operations:
- Reduction of bottomhole pressure and stimulation of inflow from the formation;
- Impact on the formation by water hammer;
- Geophysical surveys in the mode of set values of depressions by geophysical instruments on the logging cable not exceeding 43 millimeters in diameter;
- Multi-cycle hydrodynamic studies from lower to higher depressions with registration of bottomhole pressure with autonomous gauges;
- Impact on formations with small-sized devices, not exceeding 43 millimeters in diameter (acoustic radiators, heaters, etc.) in depression modes.