The jet pump is designed for well development, exploration of wells and intensification of oil inflow from wells.
Jet Pro mini allows you to carry out the following technological operations:
- Reduction of bottomhole pressure and induction of inflow from the formation;
- Impact on the formation by alternating (cyclic) differential pressures;
- Multi-cycle hydrodynamic studies from lower to higher depressions with registration of bottomhole pressure with autonomous gauges;
- Chemical treatment of formations with subsequent extraction of reaction products.
The listed operations can be performed in any combination and sequence.
Principle of operation
- The device is driven by the injection of the working fluid by pump units located on the surface.
- The device allows you to create depressions on formations without the use of compressor units.
- The principle of operation of the device eliminates the possibility of explosive gas-air mixtures and uncontrolled oil and gas manifestations in the well.
- The device reduces the bottomhole pressure only in the sub-packer interval. The rest of the wellbore maintains normal hydrostatic pressure.
- As a working fluid for Jet Pro mini, a fluid used for well killing (water, saline solution, surfactant solution) is used.